On October 7th, Jodie Foster will be honored the “Hollywood Outstanding Achievement in Acting Award” at the Hollywood Movie Awards Gala Ceremony during the Hollywood Film Festival, running October 1-8.
Also being honored at the awards ceremony will be Naomi Watts (Mullholland Drive “The Ring”) with the “Hollywood Breakthrough Acting Award” and director McG (Charlie’s Angels) with the “Hollywood Breakthrough Directing Award.”
Martin Scorsese will also be honored with the “Hollywood Outstanding Achievement in Directing Award.”
Visit the Hollywood Film Festival website for more information.
Posted on August 16, 2002 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SCORSESE AND OTHERS HONORED AT HOLLYWOOD FILM FESTIVAL
- 2008 HOLLYWOOD FILM FESTIVAL AND AWARDS TO HONOR EASTWOOD
- HAPPENINGS AT THE 2004 HOLLYWOOD FILM FESTIVAL
- HDFEST 2001 FILM FESTIVAL WINNERS
- 2008 HOLLYWOOD FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES “HOLLYWOOD AWARDS” WINNERS
Popular Stories from Around the Web