On October 27th, a fundraiser will be put on at the Theater Palisades in California in order to provide the Pacific Palisades Film Festival with a new projector. Twenty bucks($15 for students and seniors) gets you into a food and wine reception before a special sneak preview screening of Steve Guttenberg’s new film, “P.S.” Your Cat is Dead.”
Help a festival out and see a Steve Guttenberg film, that’s money well spent.
For more information, visit the Pacific Palisades Film Festival website.
Posted on October 15, 2002 in Festivals by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- LOTS OF DOCS AT THE PACIFIC PALISADES FILM FEST
- CATCH A SNEAK AT THE SIDEWALK
- “SHAUN OF THE DEAD” SNEAK PREVIEW AT SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON
- P.S. YOUR CAREER IS DEAD!
- GET OUTFEST ON WEDNESDAYS
Popular Stories from Around the Web