The Action/Cut Filmmaking Seminar is returning to Los Angeles to provide two full days of professional moviemaking knowledge to all who seek the truth.
Directed by Guy Magar, the seminar will take place on November 2nd and 3rd at the Charlie Chaplin Theatre at Raleigh Studios. The early bird special, before October 22nd, is $275 general and $250 for students. This is said to be the best filmmaking seminar out there, so consider it money well spent.
For more information, visit the Action/Cut Filmmaking Seminars website.
Posted on October 15, 2002 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- ACTION/CUT FOR A BRIGHTER FILMMAKING FUTURE
- THE RETURN OF THE ACTION/CUT FILMMAKING SEMINAR
- THE PALISADES FILM FESTIVAL NEEDS YOUR HELP
- SLAMDANCE ORDERS YOU TO FALL IN LINE
- IT’S AN ORGY OF INDIE HORROR!
Popular Stories from Around the Web