Uwe Boll’s “House of the Dead” film hasn’t been released yet, but that’s not stopping him from making plans for a sequel.
After very positive reactions from buyers and distributors around the world in regards to “House of the Dead,” Boll started the development of “House of the Dead 2″ several weeks ago. The screenplay is currently in development with a planned higher budget than the original film.
See early storyboards for “House of the Dead 2″ at the film’s official website.
Posted on November 25, 2002 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- OFFICIAL “HOUSE OF THE DEAD” TRAILER ONLINE
- WHOSE HOUSE? ARTISAN’S HOUSE!
- FANS MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN “HOUSE OF THE DEAD”
- WATCH TEN MINUTES OF “DAY OF THE DEAD: CONTAGIUM”
- MUSICAL REAL ESTATE FOR YOU IN NOVEMBER
Popular Stories from Around the Web