For the few of you out there that still believe Kevin Smith takes after his alter-ego, Silent Bob, here’s something to make you think otherwise. On December 17th, Columbia/TriStar will release “An Evening With Kevin Smith,” a two-disc DVD set featuring over three hours of Kevin’s uncensored lectures spanning topics from marriage to the film industry.
That’s a lot of Kevin Smith, but even wackier than that, webmasters are being offered a free Kevin Smith beanie hat if they upload the “Evening With Kevin Smith” picture of the week and media player to their site, which will allow visitors to check out clips from the DVD.
No free beanie hat for us. But for those of you that can’t get enough of those Kevin Smith DVD commentaries, Christmas will be coming your way about a week early.
Posted on December 4, 2002 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- RON WELLS AND KEVIN SMITH STRIKE BACK – AT EACH OTHER!
- 2007 San Diego Comic-Con News: KEVIN SMITH TO DIRECT EPISODE OF “HEROES: ORIGINS”
- STAN LEE IS A MASTER STORYTELLER
- KEVIN SMITH’S HORROR FILM HAS A NAME…
- RON WELLS AND KEVIN SMITH STRIKE BACK – AT EACH OTHER! (Episode II)
Popular Stories from Around the Web