Festivalgoers in Park City will get the chance to see the most talked about camera for the independent filmmaker – Panasonic’s 24P camera – the DVX100.
DP James Tocher of Digital Film Group, a specialist in shooting digitally for the 35mm blow up, will review the camera and screen clips from short films and the first feature shot with the DVX 100 by Slamdance’s own Dan Mirvish.
Also on display will be samples of many different cameras/formats from mini DV to HD blown up to 35mm film.
Several accomplished digital cinematographers will be on hand to answer questions and speak about their successes and challenges.
The seminar will take place:
Tuesday, January 21st, 9am ^ Main Screening Room ^ Treasure Mountain Inn ^ 255 Main Street ^ Park City, Utah
For more information, visit the Digital Film Group website.
Posted on January 14, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- PARK CITY PHOTO DIARY 2001: BUSTED IN PARK CITY!
- PARK CITY PHOTO DIARY 2001: MORE & MORE SUNDANCE FILMMAKERS!
- PARK CITY PHOTO DIARY 2001: SLAMDANCE FILMMAKERS
- PARK CITY PHOTO DIARY 2001: LAPDANCE FILMMAKERS
- PARK CITY PHOTO DIARY 2001: MORE LAPDANCE FILMMAKERS
Popular Stories from Around the Web