Starting Valentine’s Day, the Coolidge Corner Theatre in Brookline, MA will present QUEER-O-RAMA, a full week of screenings dedicated to documentaries, features, and short films by, about, or of interest to lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, and transgendered persons. Scheduled films include “Party Monster,” “Circuit,” “Homo High Texas” and “Campfire: Four Films by Bavo Defurne.”
For more information and a full schedule of screenings, visit the Coolidge Corner Theatre website.
Posted on February 4, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SAVE “FERRIS” AT MIDNIGHT!
- JAZZ IN JUNE AT THE COOLIDGE
- THE FOLLEN ANGELS PAY TRIBUTE TO YO MAMA
- LOTS OF DOCS AT THE PACIFIC PALISADES FILM FEST
- “HELL HOLE HIGH” IN SEATTLE
Popular Stories from Around the Web