More like hopeless. Yet, this clip oughta keep Star Wars fans busy until “Episode III” stinks up theaters in 2005. Beware, however, what you are about to see in this clip is what happens to those that make that six-week long stand in line for tickets.
Check it out.
Posted on May 2, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- STAR WARS EPISODE III – A LOST HOPE
- NORWEGIANS LIVIN’ LIKE HOBBITS
- LOS ANGELES HOSTS “STAR WOIDS”
- JASON FARMER THE WORLD’S FASTEST DRUMMER GOES APE SHIT
- WIN TICKETS TO “THE LIMBO ROOM”
Popular Stories from Around the Web