We’re not talking about the guy’s nuts. “Fuzzies” is Trey Parker’s script for a live-action project that has been put on the back burner due to the tremendous success of “South Park.” This script focuses on a mentally disabled kid who does battle with the forces of evil that threaten to destroy his town.
Paramount has recently approached Parker to make the estimated $20 million budgeted film, but he declined, reasoning that he would have to leave “South Park” if “Fuzzies” were to go into production.
But even though “Fuzzies” may not be coming to the big screen any time soon, you can sneak a peek at a possible creature design here at the Big Chief Studios website.
Posted on May 12, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- “A MILLION MILES” SCREENING
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – THE (SURPRISINGLY UNEXPECTED) RECORD-BREAKING SUMMER OF 2013
- HYPNOTIC ANNOUNCES $1 MILLION DOLLAR WINNER
- SONG OF THE SOUL: STORIES OF HOSPICE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- SOUTH PARK’S MATT STONE STARS IN…”THE FUNNIEST STUDIO MEMO EVER!”
Popular Stories from Around the Web