April is my Religion director Adam Hackbarth’s band Spring Clock Wonder, the primary source of funds for stlfilmwire.com, has received the chance to open up the Pointfest 15 music festival at the UMB Bank Pavilion in St. Louis…but they need some votes.
Help these filmmakers rock out in front of 10,000 people at The Point.
Posted on May 26, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- HAWAII INTERNATIONAL SPRING IN APRIL
- MORE NO KNOCKIN’ THE ROCKIN’
- SWEET ROCK: THE RED WEASEL STORY
- ST. LOUIS INT’L FILM FESTIVAL: AWARDS SHOW FINALE
- VOODOO RHYTHM: THE GOSPEL OF PRIMITIVE ROCK AND ROLL
Popular Stories from Around the Web