Based on his own experiences as a NY State Assemblyman, Nelson Antonio Denis’ “Vote for Me!”, is a comedy about a 70-year old Puerto Rican super who runs for Congress in El Barrio, NYC.
Following its successful premiere at Tribeca, “Vote for Me!” will be screening at the NY International Latino Film Festival (July 24, 25)and the LA Latino International Film Festival (July 22,30).
See what all the hype is about at the “Vote for Me!” website.
Posted on July 15, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- “MAD LOVE” KICKS OFF 6TH ANNUAL LOS ANGELES LATINO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- TRIBECA PREMIERES “POSEIDON”
- INDIEWIRE CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY WITH SCREENING SERIES
- CHICAGO LATINO FILM FESTIVAL CELEBRATES ITS 20TH
- NEW YORK IS TURNING JAPANESE
Popular Stories from Around the Web