Bruce Campbell is scheduled to appear following the Friday, Oct. 3 evening (7:30 and 10:00 PM) shows at the Nuart in Los Angeles for discussion following the film.
Bruce is also scheduled to appear at 2 PM, at the Regent Irvine, following the matinee show on Saturday, Oct. 4.
Later that evening, he will stop by San Diego’s Ken Theatre for the October 4 evening shows.
For more info, visit the Landmark Theatres website.
Posted on September 30, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DON’T MISS THE TOP HALLOWEEN PARTY IN THE COUNTRY – CHILLER THEATRE
- AN EVENING WITH RAY HARRYHAUSEN AT THE EGYPTIAN
- BATMAN: DEAD END SCREENS AT BLOWUP: NEW VISIONS 2003
- “APE CANYON” TOUR KICKS OFF ON OCTOBER 18TH
- “BLOOD SHOT” VIEWING OPPORTUNITIES
Popular Stories from Around the Web