The East Coast finally gets raped by an ape. Ape Canyon will screen at Tomy’s Bar (1041 Manhattan Ave at the corner of Manhattan and Freeman) in Greenpoint, Brooklyn on December 12th.
A screening of Alex R. Mayer’s “Hell Hole High” will kick off the festivities at 8pm with Ape Canyon to follow. A suprise band is scheduled to play at midnight.
Posted on December 9, 2003 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- MORE “APE CANYON” SCREENINGS IN NEW YORK
- “APE CANYON” TOURS NORTH AMERICA
- “APE CANYON” TOUR KICKS OFF ON OCTOBER 18TH
- “HELL HOLE HIGH” IN SEATTLE
- SASQUATCH COMING TO OKLAHOMA
Popular Stories from Around the Web