Here’s your chance to see one of the more unusual war movies to come along since a soldier was turned into a human potato in “Johnny Got His Gun.” Jeff Burr’s Straight into Darkness will screen on May 20th at the Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles and we have five pairs of tickets to give away. The first five people to send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will receive the tickets.
Posted on May 11, 2004 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- WIN TICKETS TO SHOCK-O-RAMA-A-GO-GO IN LOS ANGELES!
- GRAB SOME “NEO NED” TICKETS! LOS ANGELES SCREENING!
- WIN TICKETS TO “THE LIMBO ROOM”
- WIN PASSES TO THE LA MIDNIGHT SCREENING OF “FORBIDDEN ZONE”
- COVER YOUR NAKED BODY WITH SOME “STEPFORD WIVES”
Popular Stories from Around the Web