The Society of CameraOperators (SOC) will present its 2004 Governor’s Award to Roger Corman at the 16th Annual SOC
Lifetime Achievement Awards banquet on November 6 at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
“Roger Corman has compiled an exceptional body of work that will stand the test of time,” says SOC President David Diano. “His influence on independent filmmaking paved the way for a new generation of filmmakers. Roger Corman created an important and enduring body of work. His artistry and perseverance are a constant source of inspiration for every aspiring filmmaker with an unrealized dream.”
Posted on November 5, 2004 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- ROGER CORMAN TEAMS UP WITH BLUEWATER FOR COMIC BOOK SERIES
- DO YOU KNOW ROGER CORMAN?
- CORMAN’S WORLD: EXPLOITS OF A HOLLYWOOD REBEL
- SCHLOCK: THE SECRET HISTORY OF AMERICAN MOVIES
- MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000: GUNSLINGER (DVD)
Popular Stories from Around the Web