Modi wins kudos for her unique brand of filmmaking all of the time — her film “Rosa Mi Amor” is a festival champion many times over. But the most recent award under her directorial belt is for Best Digital Music Video at the recently-held DV Expo in Long Beach, CA.
“Get Some Go Again” was masterminded by Modi on multiple DV cameras at live Rollins performances in both Chicago and Los Angeles. Director Modi describes the shoot as, “A war zone where it is up to you as the General of the filmmaking platoon to capture the frenetic energy of Rollins and his rabid fans, at all costs.”
Check in at the [ the official DV Expo site ] for details on the winners and other Expo wrap-ups.
Posted on October 13, 2000 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DIGITAL VIDEO EXPO WEST BRINGS KNOWLEDGE AND OPPORTUNITY TO LOS ANGELES
- FREE TICKETS TO SHOWBIZ EXPO
- DIGITAL VIDEO EXPO WEST TURNS NINE
- TOP CINEMATOGRAPHERS TALK SHOP AT DIGITAL VIDEO EXPO WEST
- SCREENWRITING EXPO GETS INNOVATIVE
Popular Stories from Around the Web