On December 10th, the American Cinematheque at the Egyptian Theatre in Los Angeles will present a tribute to master skin flick filmmaker Russ Meyer who passed away recently at the age of 82. There will be a double feature of his films, FASTER, PUSSYCAT! KILL! KILL! (1966, RM Films, 83 min.) and BENEATH THE VALLEY OF THE ULTRA-VIXENS (1979, RM Films, 93 min.).
For more info, visit the American Cinematheque website.
Posted on December 9, 2004 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- AN EVENING WITH RAY HARRYHAUSEN AT THE EGYPTIAN
- MEET THE MAN WHO GAVE US “AMELIE”
- HOO-AAH! A TRIBUTE TO AL PACINO
- THE RAMONES ROCK THE EGYPTIAN
- OSCAR’S 2005 SHORTS DISPLAYED AT THE EGYPTIAN
Popular Stories from Around the Web