Just received this email –
In the artical about the clowns, particularly when reading about the Jerry Lewis movie,” The Day the Clowns Cried” I was reading the article and came accross the “F” word. Is that absolutely necessary? I THINK NOT! I will not read your articles again! I am so disappointed that this “language garbage” comes out so freely in an ordinary article!
Jeez, have a fuckin’ cow!
Posted on March 11, 2005 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – WELCOME TO OUR THREE-YEAR BIRTHDAY PARTY!
- CLOONEY AND COHENS: BACK IN ACTION
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILM INTERNATIONALLY – GOING BIONIC TURNS 250!
- BLADE HEADED TO SMALL SCREEN
- EVERQUEST PLAYERS EPISODE II: ATTACK OF THE CLOWNS (part 2)
Popular Stories from Around the Web