Now you have no excuse not to see one of the best movies of the summer.
Vitagraph expands EL CRIMEN PERFECTO, the latest black comedy from Spanish director Alex de la Iglesia in Los Angeles and Orange County to eight screens and to four screens in New York.
Added Los Angeles and Orange County theaters:
Landmark’s Westside Pavilion, W. LA
Pacific Culver Stadium 12
Burbank AMC 8
Sherman Oaks, Pacific Galleria 16
Landmark Rialto, S. Pasadena
Long Beach Art Theatre, Long Beach
Edwards South Coast Village 3, Santa Ana
Go see it now!
Posted on September 3, 2005 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- NEWPORT ANNOUNCES 2006 FILMS
- MANSON SET FREE! FIND OUT WHERE!
- THE 3RD AGE OF SLASHER FILMS HAS BEGUN”¦
- “XANADU” SING-ALONG IN SAN PEDRO!
- FIRST ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FILM FESTIVAL HOLLYWOOD ANOUNCES WINNERS
Popular Stories from Around the Web