That’s right, no more running from the INS for Chewbacca, he’s becoming a U.S. citizen.
On Monday, October 17th, actor Peter Mayhew will take part in a ceremony in Arlington, Texas that will see him become an American citizen.
Read the full story at Yahoo!
Posted on October 13, 2005 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- RRRRAWR RAR RAR: A PETER MAYHEW INTERVIEW
- CLINT TO GET DGA’S TOP HONOR
- SNEAK A PEEK AT THE NEW WORLD
- BJORK’S HUBBY HEADS TO IFC FILMS
- DEAD MAN’S CHEST CONCEPT ART
Popular Stories from Around the Web