Classic Dr. Seuss book “Horton Hears a Who” is packing it’s bags, leaving Whoville and is headed to Hollywood! In two weeks, it’ll be hooked on smack and sucking cock to make ends meet.
The adaptation is set for a Spring 2008 release behind producers “Big Sky” who made “Ice Age” and “Robots.” Yes, “Horton” will be a CGI film….at least someone has learned from past mistakes.
Read the full story at Variety>>>
Posted on December 8, 2005 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- HORTON HEARS A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN AND LLOYD CHRISTMAS
- DR. SEUSS’ HORTON HEARS A WHO!
- CHESAPEAKE FILMS DO HORROR
- WE SHRUG ABOUT PERELMAN DIRECTING “ATLAS SHRUGGED”
- WARNER RESCUES WILD THINGS
Popular Stories from Around the Web