Word on the streets is the not-so-coveted role of the newest Bond girl (already turned down by Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron) will soon be offered to, and subsequently turned down by, Naomi Watts. Can you people just get the hint that no one is excited about “Casino Royale?” Hurry up and cast Jessica Simpson, will ya?
Check it out at Dark Horizons>>>
Posted on December 30, 2005 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- ‘CASINO ROYALE’ GETS A BAD GUY
- PHILLIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN AS THE PENGUIN?
- WILSON MAKES SIMPSON A WORKING GIRL
- JUST SOME GOOD OLE BOYS…HEADING STRAIGHT TO VID-E-O
- CONNERY WILL BE IN NEW BOND FLICK…SORTA
Popular Stories from Around the Web