Who says the Oscars and politics don’t mix? The L.A. Times awards section “The Envelope” has got the scoop that Jon Stewart, host of “The Daily Show,” will be this years host for the Oscars. Nicely done, Oscars. Nicely done. See Steve Martin, even the Oscars are sick of you pal. Punditry abounds when you….
Read the rest of the story at The Envelope>>>
Posted on January 5, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- STEVE MARTIN TO HOST ACADEMY AWARDS
- LA TIMES FEEDS AWARDS FEVER
- ROCK IS CHUCKED FROM THE OSCARS
- PINK PANTHER TRAILER: ACTUALLY SURPRISING!
- NOT ANOTHER ENVELOPE — PLEASE!
Popular Stories from Around the Web