Sandra Bullock’s (who we could’ve swore said she was retiring for awhile) latest foray into mediocrity “Premonition” added Nia Long, Amber Valletta and Kate Nelligan to it’s cast this week. The film is a supernatural thriller about a housewife who’s husband dies in a car crash but then reappears as a living person the next day. The husband will be played by Julian McMahon. Yawn, sounds like something that’s been done before. But still, if you can stay awake you should….
Read all about it at Yahoo Movies>>>
Posted on March 1, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- JANE AUSTEN, WHY CAN’T WE QUIT YOU
- JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE
- ‘GODFATHER’ ACTOR KILLED BY BUS
- ANG LEE, BITTER…BUT WHO CAN BLAME HIM?
- AL GORE’S CURRENT TV GOES YAHOO
Popular Stories from Around the Web