So after all the hubbub over Isaac Hayes quitting “South Park,” we find out it’s not true at all. According to Fox News (so it must be true) Hayes is still recovering from a stroke suffered in January and thus it would be “ridiculous” that he would suddenly turn against his golden goose. Those close to Hayes aso said they were “mystified” by the statement saying Hayes was calling it quits.
In other exciting “South Park” news, the “one-time-only” Scientology/Tom Cruise/R. Kelly episode of the show will air again this Wednesday. Get those Tivo’s ready in case Cruise has another tantrum.
Read all about it at Dark Horizons>>>
Posted on March 21, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- PANORAMA – SCIENTOLOGY AND ME
- TOM CRUISE RESURRECTS UNITED ARTISTS
- EXCESS HOLLYWOOD: THE WAR OF THE WILLS
- SOUTH PARK’S MATT STONE STARS IN…”THE FUNNIEST STUDIO MEMO EVER!”
- MOVIE MARKETING MADNESS: WAR OF THE WORLDS
Popular Stories from Around the Web