Jack Black has signed on to star in Michel Gondry’s latest film “Be Kind Rewind.” In it, Black plays a junkyard worker who’s brain gets magnetized. He then destroys every video in his friends store thus forcing them to remake every movie ole magnet head has destroyed. Films they have to remake are said to include “Robocop,” “Back to the Future,” “The Lion King” and “Rush Hour.” Dude, fucking brilliant. Shooting is set to begin in September.
Check it out at The Hollywood Reporter>>>
Posted on May 2, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- CELEBRATE “GOJIRA,” WIN A TRIP TO JAPAN
- HOLLYWOOD INT’L STUDENT FILM FEST IN SEPTEMBER
- THE HOLLYWOOD BLACK FILM FESTIVAL CALLS FOR ENTRIES
- LIV TYLER IS BETTY ROSS IN NEW “HULK” FILM!
- KIMBA THE WHITE LION VOL. 1 (DVD)
Popular Stories from Around the Web