Having surely won the all time crown for most literal movie title, the forthcoming “Snakes on a Plane” is trying to also snag the prize for most literal movie poster. There’s also some stills of the logo up! Woo-hoo!
Check out more at Moviepublicity.Com>>>
Posted on May 10, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- WIN A SIGNED “JERSEY GIRL” POSTER
- OOOOH…PRETTY! LIONS GATE GETS NEW LOGO
- 9TH ANNUAL BRAINWASH WINNERS
- 2007 San Diego Comic-Con News: “CLOVERFIELD” NEWS AND POSTER REVEALED!
- RESIDENT EVIL POSTER CONTEST
Popular Stories from Around the Web