Houston film studio Odyssee Pictures is hosting a horror film fest, June 7th, at the Alamo Drafthouse Westoaks! Admission is just $3, and for those unfamiliar with the Alamo, they serve food, beer, etc. Three hours of screaming, blood, monsters, madness, old movie trailers, burgers, Shiner..good times!
Alamo Drafthouse – West Oaks Mall ^ 1000 W Oaks Mall ^ Houston, TX 77082
More info at the Odyssee Fest website.
Posted on June 7, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- “TURKISH WIZARD OF OZ” AT THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE
- WOLFMAN’S GOT NARDS AT THE ALAMO
- GET DAZED AND CONFUSED AT THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE
- HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH 3-D
- LET THE ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE COME TO YOU
Popular Stories from Around the Web