Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle signed a bill into law this month that will give a 25% refundable credit to people who film their projects in Wisconsin. There’s also an investment tax credit of 25% for those who invest in Wisconsin based projects and a 15% state income tax credit for film, TV and electronic game making businesses that operate in the Cheese-Head state. This all sounds amazing except for the part where you have to live in Wisconsin!!
Read the rest of the story at Yahoo Movies>>>
Posted on June 7, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- DISNEY STARS (AND THEIR CELEB VOICES) IN NEW VIDEO GAME
- NO SLEEP ‘TIL MADISON (DVD)
- VAN SANT AND HANKS HAVE A DATE AT STARBUCKS
- JEREMY PIVEN…LEADING MAN MATERIAL?
- ROGER AVARY: VIDEO GAME GEEK
Popular Stories from Around the Web