Steve Irwin, that crazy bastard who was best known for wrestling crocodiles or antagonizing rattlesnakes while shouting “Crikey!” was killed by a stingray Sunday, 09/03/06, while diving north of Queensland. The dive was part of a TV segment called “Ocean’s Deadliest,” detailing some of the most deadly animals in the ocean, natch. In true Croc Hunter form, Steve got too close and, unfortunately, this time it didn’t work out.
He was 44, and leaves behind wife, and TV foil, Terry and their two children.
Read the full news>>>
Posted on September 4, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- THE CROCODILE HUNTER: COLLISION COURSE
- RUSSELL CROWE, CROC HUNTER?
- HUNTERS S. THOMPSON MEMORIAL FILM BLASTS OFF
- RUSSELL CROWE, CROC HUNTER? NOT ANYTIME SOON!
- GOODNIGHT STEVE IRWIN, I’LL MISS YOU.
Popular Stories from Around the Web