After the rousing success of their last few projects (“Fun With Dick and Jane,” anyone) Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz have teamed up for the dramedy “A Little Game Without Consequence.” The film is about a married couple who decide to play a narcissistic joke on their closest friends by faking a separation, only to discover their friends thought they’d never make it anyway. Hilarious! Wake us when a real “Dumb and Dumber” sequel is made.
Read more about it atThe Hollywood Reporter>>>
Posted on September 7, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- PICTUREHOUSE TO ADOPT DEL TORO’S “THE ORPHANAGE”
- AS IF “ROCKY 6″ WASN’T BAD ENOUGH…
- WILSON AND ODENKIRK ARE “UNKILLABLE”
- YOU CAN’T TEACH THESE “OLD DOGS” NEW TRICKS – TRAVOLTA AND WILLIAMS TEAM UP!
- “HOSTEL 2″ BRINGS THE LADIES
Popular Stories from Around the Web