In news of the “HUH?!?” variety, word is Russell Crowe wants to play Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin in a big-screen movie about the recently deceased TV star. Apparently Crowe and Irwin were very close and Crowe wants the film to be a tribute to his friend.
All we want to see is Crowe throw a cell phone at an endangered gator.
Read all about it at Some Aussie news site>>>
Posted on September 25, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- RUSSELL CROWE, CROC HUNTER? NOT ANYTIME SOON!
- CROCODILE HUNTER FELLED BY A STINGRAY
- EXCESS HOLLYWOOD: KIDNAPPING CROWE
- TAKE THE “3:10 TO YUMA” ALL THE WAY TO LIONSGATE, TURN LEFT
- MYSPACE INVADES YOUR PHONE SPACE…
Popular Stories from Around the Web