It’s a crowdfunding celebration as Aviation Cinemas launches The Verdigris: In Search of Will Rogers documentary Kickstarter campaign tonight, Friday, April 22, 2011 at the Texas Theatre in Dallas, TX. The documentary, by filmmaker Bradley Beesley (Okie Noodling, Christmas on Mars), follows Oklahoma-born musician Beau Jennings as he travels to different locations, important in the life of Will Rogers, to perform original songs about Rogers. The Kickstarter campaign is looking to raise $10,000 over the course of 28 days, and the production team known as Aviation Cinemas (Barak Epstein, Eric Steele, Adam Donaghey and Jason Reimer) are starting off things right with an event at the Texas Theatre, tonight at 7:30pm, where a small portion of the documentary film will be shown, in addition to a live performance of music by Beau Jennings.
The Verdigris is the first of many upcoming projects to be presented by Aviation Cinemas, and the project team includes Producers Eric Steele and Adam Donaghey, co-producer Jonathan Fowler, and music producers/studio engineers Jarod Evans and Chad Copelin from Blackwatch Studios.
Posted on April 22, 2011 in News by Mark Bell
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- “THE VERDIGRIS: IN SEARCH OF WILL ROGERS” AND “KEVIN” – CERTIFIED FILM THREATS IN PROGRESS
- 2012 OAK CLIFF FILM FESTIVAL GIVES A GLIMPSE OF INAUGURAL SCHEDULE AND EVENTS
- BUCK ROGERS REUNION IN LOS ANGELES
- VALENTINE’S DAY THEATRICAL RELEASE FOR INDIE FAVORITE “FOUR EYED MONSTERS”
- FILM FESTIVAL NOTEBOOK WITH HEIDI VAN LIER: CHICAGO KICKSTARTER TOUR
Popular Stories from Around the Web