While news of TV shows getting made into movies is rarely good news, a big screen version of “Get Smart” starring Steve Carell could be pretty sweet! Looks like director Peter Segal is luring Anne Hathaway to the role of “Agent 99″ as well. Wonder what shoe company will get the product placement on the shoe phone.
Read all about it at Cinematical>>>
Posted on November 21, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- ALAN ARKIN SET TO “GET SMART” AND RETEAM WITH CARELL
- JANE AUSTEN, WHY CAN’T WE QUIT YOU
- WHAT’S NEXT FOR PETER JACKSON?
- Sundance 07 News: CINEMATICAL IS A BUZZY BUZZY SUNDANCE BEE
- BATS VS SUPES MAY HAPPEN AFTER ALL
Popular Stories from Around the Web