If you’re lucky enough to live in the Los Angeles area and you’re a fan of classic movies, then The Silent Movie Theatre is a must-visit destination this [ Sunday, December 10th ] . At [ 1PM ] and [ 4PM ] for the matinee seekers , and [ 8PM ] for the night-friendly, you can catch the Theatre’s Laurel and Hardy Silent Movie Marathon, which will be accompanied by in-house live music.
The Theatre can be found at: ^ 611 North Fairfax Avenue ^ Hollywood, CA. 90036 ^ [ (323) 655-2520 ]
The Silent Movie Theatre updates their film schedule often, so check out the [ official web-home ] for upcoming events and special screenings.
Posted on December 10, 2000 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- JAZZ IN JUNE AT THE COOLIDGE
- THE RETURN OF LAEMMLE’S SUMMER WESTERN SERIES
- BATMAN: DEAD END SCREENS AT BLOWUP: NEW VISIONS 2003
- CELEBRATE THE VOD/DVD RELEASE OF “WE LIVE IN PUBLIC” TONIGHT
- “HOLLYWOOD ON HOLLYWOOD” EVENT
Popular Stories from Around the Web