Maybe “Snakes on a Plane” didn’t do as well as everyone thought it might do in theaters, but does that mean this b-movie gem should be dismissed? No, and to show our support, Film Threat is giving away 5 “Snakes on a Plane” DVD prize packs which include the following:
- Copy of the new DVD (full screen version)
- Official Soundtrack
- Snakes Shirt
- Snakes Hat
- Iron On Images (to make your own fly T-shirt)
So how do you win one of these prize packs? Simple, look at the picture below and write up a fun caption for it, and email us your caption through the Film Threat Support form. Top five submissions get the prize packs.
Be witty, be serious, be creative. Good luck!
Posted on December 22, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- WE WANT THAT F-ING IRON MAN ON THE F-ING SCREEN
- ‘SNAKES ON A PLANE’ BUZZ HITS FRENZY LEVEL
- SoaPoaP: SNAKES ON A PLANE ON A POSTER
- CONGRATULATIONS — YOU WON!
- FIVE STARS FOR SNAKES ON A PLANE!
Popular Stories from Around the Web