George Lucas has finally given the greenlight, and “Indiana Jones 4″ is heading towards a 2007 production, with a proposed release date in May 2008. Our guess is that George’s major concerns were dismissed by the success of “Rocky Balboa,” showing that audiences will still watch an aging action star play a role they’ve made famous. That or George Lucas’s heart finally grew to the proper size over the holidays…
Read the full story over at The Hollywood Reporter>>>
Posted on December 30, 2006 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- LIV TYLER IS BETTY ROSS IN NEW “HULK” FILM!
- AS IF “ROCKY 6″ WASN’T BAD ENOUGH…
- WILSON AND ODENKIRK ARE “UNKILLABLE”
- “HOSTEL 2″ BRINGS THE LADIES
- LARS VON TRIER IS SO SAD, HE MAY STOP MAKING FILMS!
Popular Stories from Around the Web