Our world is going to hell in a hand-basket. New Orleans lies in shambles, a false war for power and profit rages in our name and no one can afford healthcare. But finally, the people have banded together and marched for a common cause: To force Rob Zombie to rewrite and reshoot his prequel to “Halloween.”
Of course it’s all being rumored at this point but boy, is Zombie ever pissed at Ain’t it Cool News and that sites ravenous denizens.
Engage in the battle at Cinematical>>>
Posted on January 18, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- IS BRAFF FLETCH OR NOT? DOES ANYONE CARE ANYMORE?
- COME TO THINK OF IT….I’LL HAVE A BLONDE BOND
- EXCESS HOLLYWOOD: HALLOWEEN
- “GRINDHOUSE” SOUNDTRACK NEWS AND NIC CAGE GROWS A FU MANCHU
- ZOMBIE TO HELM LATEST “HALLOWEEN” FOR DIMENSION
Popular Stories from Around the Web