The Sundance Film festival has always been the place to discover hot new talent. Think of all the stars of today who were discovered at the ‘Dance…Jon Heder…Chris Gore…(wait..uh)…Kevin Smith…Parker Posey. The USA today has chosen six characters to watch at this years Sundance film festival and in true Sundance fashion of late, they’re all totally, totally known! Well, all except for the stuffed animal. Viva la Independence!
Read all about it at USA Today>>>
Posted on January 18, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SUNDANCE IS ONLINE FOR 2004
- NO SUNDANCE LOVE FOR EBAY
- ALL MY BAGS ARE PACKED, I’M READY TO GO I’M STANDIN’ HERE OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR …
- SUNDANCE PASSES AND TICKET PACKAGES ON SALE TODAY
- SUNDANCE ONLINE FILM FESTIVAL 2005 IS NOW!
Popular Stories from Around the Web