News on the street says that “Grace is Gone” has been picked up by The Weinstein Company. In classic Harvey style, the mogul saw the film, took the filmmakers and the film’s star John Cusack to dinner and away they went, negotiating till the wee hours.
Read all about it at Risky Biz Blog>>>
Posted on January 21, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM HIS FIREBIRD KEYS…
- Sundance 07 News: THERE’S BLOOD IN THE WATER AS DEAL MAKING FEEDING FRENZY CONTINUES…THINK WE NEED A BIGGER BOAT
- “HIGH FIDELITY” IN STORES NOW!
- Sundance 07 News: POLAND DISHES SUNDANCE BUZZ
- Sundance 07 News: DO I HEAR $1 MILLION? WHO HAS $2 MILLION? SUNDANCE DEALS ARE A POPPIN’
Popular Stories from Around the Web