HDNet Films has hired Brian De Palma to write and direct the feature film “Redacted” about the Iraq War. The film will be shot in HD, and be released simultaneously in theaters, on TV and on video in Fall 2008.
The film will be a montage of stories about the U.S. soldiers in the war, and will focus on the various new media ways the war is being covered, such as blogging, web reporting, etc.
Read more at Variety>>>
Posted on January 29, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SXSW 2007: RAINING AGAIN…
- FILM THREAT BLOGS THE OSCARS
- DE PALMA GOES FOR MORE CAPONE
- THE ‘BUBBLE’ EXPERIMENT CONTINUES
- KODAK TO TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR DIGITAL THEATER NEEDS
Popular Stories from Around the Web