Viacom is suing YouTube and Google to the tune of $1 billion dollars (where’s Dr. Evil sticking his pinkie to his lip when you need him), citing YouTube’s inefficiency in removing Viacom’s copyrighted content from their site. Is this the end of Goo-Tube? Why the Hell did Google buy the site in the first place when we all knew they would eventually get their pants sued off them?
Read all about it at Reuters>>>
Posted on March 13, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- WATCH MOORE’S “SICKO” ON GOOGLE VIDEO… NOT ANYMORE
- YOUTUBE BEGINS “COPYRIGHT CLEANSE 2006″
- AMBER TAMBLYN IS DOING SOME HORROR
- TUBE: THE FIRST ANNUAL EXPN FILM FESTIVAL
- IS GOOGLE KILLING YOUTUBE?
Popular Stories from Around the Web