Chris Pine, Rachael Taylor, Eliza Dushku, Bill Pullman and Alan Rickman have all signed on for “Bottle Shock,” a drama about the Napa Valley wine industry, directed by Randall M. Miller. No word whether all remaining male actors will need to have last names that end in “man.”
Read all about it at the Hollywood Reporter>>>
Posted on July 20, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- AS IF “ROCKY 6″ WASN’T BAD ENOUGH…
- FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS: WHAT? WE INNOVATE TOO!
- LIV TYLER IS BETTY ROSS IN NEW “HULK” FILM!
- “HOSTEL 2″ BRINGS THE LADIES
- YOU CAN’T TEACH THESE “OLD DOGS” NEW TRICKS – TRAVOLTA AND WILLIAMS TEAM UP!
Popular Stories from Around the Web