Film Threat’s own Chris Gore sent in this image of an altered dollar bill, with Washington made to look like the Joker and accompanied with the phrase “Why So Serious?”. Apparently the altered currency is being found randomly throughout the Comic-Con. No word as to whether the U.S. Treasury Department approves.
Edited to add: WhySoSerious.com is a Batman viral site, and the rumors at the Con are that this “funny money” will lead to something big on Saturday, though the countdown clock on WhySoSerious points to something happening around 10am PST Friday, which would coincide with Warner Brothers presentation in Hall H…
Posted on July 26, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- 2007 San Diego Comic-Con News: HIGH QUALITY “THE DARK KNIGHT” TEASER TRAILER SURFACES
- WHYSOSERIOUS.COM OFFERS HALLOWEEN HINTS!
- BATS VS SUPES MAY HAPPEN AFTER ALL
- PETER BOGDANOVICH AND THE HEARTBREAKERS
- HEATH LEDGER IS THE JOKER IN NEW BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT
Popular Stories from Around the Web