Director Frank Miller has found “The Spirit” in Gabriel Macht and Scarlett Johansson as The Octopus’ accomplice Silk N. Floss.
For those not familiar with Will Eisner’s classic comic, it is about a cop who fakes his own death so he can become a masked vigilante known as “The Spirit.”
The film starts shooting in October with a release set for 2009 through Lionsgate.
Posted on August 20, 2007 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- EXCLUSIVE MATCH POINT CLIPS
- MARVEL HAS THE BUCKS FOR IRON MAN and THE HULK
- SCARLETT JOHANSSON: AMAZON GODDESS
- AFFLECK “JUST ISN’T THAT INTO YOU”
- EWAN MCGREGOR AND COLIN FARREL TEAM UP WITH WOODY ALLEN
Popular Stories from Around the Web