Marina Zenovich’s documentary on Roman Polanski, “Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired,” had its U.S. rights for theatrical and video acquired by HBO Saturday night. The buzz film’s international rights were acquired after its Friday premiere by the Weinstein Company.
The docs acquisition makes it one of the early leaders in what has been a slow festival for distribution.
Read the full story at Variety>>>
Posted on January 20, 2008 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- POLANSKI HAS A GUEST SPOT IN “RUSH HOUR 3″
- FISHBURNE BUYS RIGHTS TO “THE ALCHEMIST”
- Sundance 07 News: LAST MINUTE DEALS AT FEST’S END
- WEINSTEIN TO TAKE A SHOT AT “THE ALCHEMIST”
- POLANKSKI ARRESTED BY THE SWISS
Popular Stories from Around the Web