The 2008 Sundance Film Festival was a slow one for acquisitions during the festival, but post-event indie flicks “Baghead” and “The Wackness” have found themselves the latest to be picked up by Sony Pictures Classics.
Posted on February 18, 2008 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SONY CLASSICS GOES HARDCORE
- EDWOODSTOCK PICTURES ONLINE
- SUNDANCE 2007: “FINISHING THE GAME” WITH JUSTIN LIN
- TIME FOR SOME “BLACK DYNAMITE”!
- THE GOLDEN TRAILER AWARDS ON E!
Popular Stories from Around the Web