Today, Swiss spells “Judas” as the nation’s authorities arrest Polanski on his 31-year-old US warrant. Polanski was to receive a lifetime achievement award during a retrospective of his work at the Zurich Film Festival. Instead, he was taken into custody as soon as his feet touched Swiss soil. Whatever happened to neutrality…especially for art’s sake?
Read the full story at Reuters.
Posted on September 27, 2009 in News by Editorial
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- POLANSKI HAS A GUEST SPOT IN “RUSH HOUR 3″
- Sundance 2008 News: ROMAN POLANSKI DOC FINDS A HOME BOX OFFICE
- CRAP! STORY AND FROST BACK FOR FF2…
- AMBER TAMBLYN IS DOING SOME HORROR
- I’LL HAVE A SUGAR FREE DECAF GRANDE LIONSGATE LATTE…TO GO
Popular Stories from Around the Web