Beginning [ Friday, January 12th ] , you can start lining up for tickets to New Line’s “Thirteen Days” as fast as you can. You may not be overly excited about the Costner-starring political drama, but there’s a special treat awaiting you right as the lights dim.
The trailer for “Lord of the Rings” — clearly the fantasy film event of the next few years — will finally debut on the big screen. Remember those glory days when you cheered in the dark as the “Episode One” trailer unspooled? Chances are this may not be too different.
Posted on January 12, 2001 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- SPIDEY TRAILER SOONER THAN YOU THINK
- HARRY POTTER TRAILER DEBUTS
- “DARK RIDE” PREMIERES AT HOLLYWOOD HORROR
- ABRAMS’ “CLOVERFIELD” TEASER TRAILER RUNS BEFORE “TRANSFORMERS,” LOOKS AMAZING
- DARK WAVE SWEEPS SAN FRANCISCO
Popular Stories from Around the Web