The Disney theme parks have always been exceptional at extracting dollars from wallets, and they may have hit yet another jackpot with the debut of their park-exclusive line of “Indiana Jones” figures and play sets. The line consists of various Indys and a special Micro series of miniature cast members.
[ Raving Toy Maniac ] recently discovered that there is hope for the non-local collector: Disneyland DelivEARS, a special shopping service, can be contacted at [ (800) 362-4533 ] from Monday to Friday, 8AMm to 5PM PST, and also on Saturday from 8AM to 4PM. They have the figures, and will ship them for an additional $6.00. For the time being, the only other option is eBay.
Posted on January 23, 2001 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “ON THE RIVIERA”
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “SPECIAL BARDOT”
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “THE CAPTAIN HATES THE SEA”
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “BARBRA STREISAND AND OTHER MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS”
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: “THE SCOPITONES”
Popular Stories from Around the Web